I was scared, I was scared
Tired and under prepared
But I'll wait for it
If you go, if you go
And leave me down here on my own
Then I'll wait for you
Coldplay - In My Place
wait. it is the word which is scary for me. maybe for somebody too :)
I have taken a commitment to wait. I'm afraid if I can't keep this commitment until the time comes.. *fiuh*
if you asked, how long? ha! a year, friends.. could you imagine that? hihihi.
But I'm so sure, with God besides me, I can do it! hahaha.. *menyemangati diri sendiri*
I'm just thinking like this..
"For those who faithful in their commitment, then they will get something worth for."
it is true. beneran. ngga bohong. you have to try if you really want, of course.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment