10.03.2012

Day 1: Your Current Relationship.

Photo by Axioo

My Current Relationship.
My 30 days challenge begins. It started with a relationship thingy. HA!

Okay. To say "single" is sooo weird for me. I prefer to say, "Hello, I am the lady in waiting." hahahahahaha!
Waiting for the right guy and I'm so sure he will come for me in the right time. Everything's gonna be great in HIS time. So I need to be patience, and have a little more faith.

A single life for me is...
1. Music. 
I can not live without music. Music is my best best best friend for me. I live to play music, for once a week, my band, ReBurn and I always have a gig in Kirkos. Every Friday night, 8pm til drop. For information, Kirkos is a bar and lounge with many delicious foods and beverages. (numpang iklan ceritanya) :D

2. College and Skill things.
I have to graduate soon! I don't want to stay any longer in this campus, I want to graduate as soon as possible. College thing will kill me softly. So I do have to end this earlier just like the old ones... "Ora Et Labora" :D
Skill things, it means I have a responsibility to develop all of my skills. For example, I took a course for piano classic lesson, and soon I will take for the pop and learn to sing. :D

3. Jesus. Ministry.

Most of all... Most of all, a happy single life is living a life for Jesus :)
Six months ago, when I was in the "darkest" time of my life, I've made a decision that I will never ever regret forever. When I feel lost, I seek Jesus. In that time, I decided a biggest decision in my life, for the first time. I took a movement, yes, I joined the Mission Trip! :D

Well, hopefully... if you read, it'd bless y'all. :)

God bless you, and always be with you! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment